Are Your Dentures Bothering You So Badly That You’re To Scared To Open Your Mouth In Cape Town Public? Finally You Can Stop Feeling Embarrassed. We Supply Dentures That Fit So Well You’ll Forget You’re Even Wearing Them. Guaranteed by Dentures Cape Town!
The Experts Agree…
Dental professionals all agree: properly fabricated and maintained dentures shouldn’t hurt, slip, click, or whistle. If any of the problems you or a loved one are experiencing persist, then get in touch with us at Dentures Cape Town. Have your denture problem professionally evaluated to determine the solution that’s right for you at a price that won’t break your budget.
“…I need a Denture, what are my options?”
• Conventional removable partial dentures
• Precision and semi-precision partial dentures
• Conventional over-denture
• Implant over-denture
• Immediate dentures – what to expect
• Wearing a new denture – what to expect
• Why consider a metal base denture?
“I’m having problems with my denture – what can I do?”
• Understanding the broken denture
• Are lower dentures always a problem?
• Usefulness of denture adhesives and how to clean up
• When should a denture be replaced?
Dentures Cape Town underlines Related Problems?
• Why have regular comprehensive denture check-ups?
• Dry mouth
• Porcelain versus Plastic denture teeth
• Soft denture liners
A Few Facts Everyone Should Know About Dentures
Whether you’re seeking information about dentures for a loved one or for yourself, it’s important that you know the facts.
1. Dentures don’t last forever, not even those from Dentures Cape Town!
2. Even if your dentures fit perfectly, you should still see a dental professional regularly
3. No one has to know you’re wearing dentures
4. Denture wearers can eat more normally
5. Denture wearers can speak more clearly
6. Adhesives can play a role in your denture’s fit and comfort
7. Over-the-counter and prescription medications can affect dentures
8. Don’t assume regular denture care is too costly
9. Never try to make your own denture repairs
10. With planning, denture corrections can often be made in one day
11. Don’t avoid replacing your denture just because you don’t want to go through another long adjustment period
12. All dentures are not created equal. If you look for the lowest price, you’ll get what you pay for
We Have The Answer To What You’ve Been Looking For…
Just because you wear dentures is no reason to battle every single day of your life. Fill out the Inquiry Form below and we will put you in touch with Denture Professionals who will contact you right back. Their job is to understand exactly what you’re going through, the discomfort you’re feeling and they are professionally qualified to recommend the best treatment.
Time To Deal With The Silent Smile-Killer?
A denture isn’t supposed to last forever. With or without teeth, your mouth slowly changes as you age. But people who have no teeth on average lose 1/3 mm of jawbone height each year. Sometimes that loss is greater due to certain medical conditions such as osteoporosis. As our jawbone shrinks, so do our gum tissues (sometimes referred to as ridges). Ridges can shrink up to a quarter-inch in 10 years!
Your denture was made to fit firmly to the original shape of your oral anatomy. And with time, that shape changes. Often you don’t notice the gradual receding of your gum tissues. But over time, your dentures loosen and become unstable, affecting you in any of a number of different ways. This is why denture professionals suggest you replace or refit your dentures every 5 to 7 years.
Dentures Cape Town Helps with Loss Of Support
When teeth are lost and gum tissues shrink, some facial support is lost. This explains why people with no teeth often have deep wrinkles around the mouth and a sunken look to their cheeks and lower face. Your dental professional might recommend repairing or relining your existing denture. Many times, dental professionals have no choice but to recommend a new denture. If so, you may be surprised to discover how attractive today’s teeth are. They are also less likely to wear or discolor. And modern denture base materials (the pink material supporting teeth) are very strong and durable.
Here are some indications you might need a new denture or a reline:
• On-going pain or sore spots
• The appearance of extra wrinkles around your mouth
• Your dentures click, whistle, slip or cause chewing problems
• Slurred speech
• You need to routinely use denture pads
• You or your loved ones begin to feel uncomfortable with the appearance of your dentures
Get In Touch With Dentures Cape Town Right Now:
Here’s What A New Set Of Dentures Cape Town Can Do For You…
• Help you look better by providing the support your lips need, and by giving your face and smile a more natural appearance.
• Help you speak clearly once again.
• Enhance your chewing ability, helping your body properly digest food and obtain the nutrition it needs.
• Help you feel better about yourself.
And Don’t Forget. For This Month Only, If You’re In The Cape Town Area, We Offer All New Patients A Free Introductory Consultation. Sorry this offer is over.
Dentures Cape Town supports Your Success!